Today I worked on rssfetch, after I received my first bugreport by ak.
I made a lot of progress and I am very comfortable with the new version, since for the first time it parses all feeds from my blogroll. The only feed that needs a workaround was the FreeBSD.org feed, which is broken according to the W3C RDF validator.
- Add -c Option to specify the number of displayed items
- Add workaround for broken FreeBSD.org feed. (It does not pass the W3C
- Lots of fixes for the parser
- Add -f Option to pass a feed URL via commandline
- Fix Useragent string (submitted by AK)
TODO & Wishlist:
- Configfile for Layout, Feeds und workarounds
- More than one URL via commandline