After updating some ports suddently nothing worked…
- Caddy + Letsencrypt.
Caddy again changed the syntax of the caddyfile without providing proper documentation or proper error messages
I finally managed to get TLS working again but then struggled with PHP. So in the end I decided to switch to nginx/certbot.
Let’s see how reliable this works. Most likely I broke certificate renewal for dovecot but this is less critical
- WordPress is a PITA
- The sqlite integration does not support PHP 8, so I downgraded to PHP7.4.
- WordPress again removed the old default theme, and the new default theme looks worse than the old one.
- I couldn’t post, so I tried Tools->Site Health. Well this page uses deprecated functions that have been removed in php 7.0. So no site health for me.
- The default editor isn’t able to save posts, and categories are also broken. (Install the classic editor to fix it)
- Permalinks are broken. This could be a side effect of the migration to nginx. Will fix later